Monday, November 7, 2011

Another week another challenge!

First week of P.U.S.H. November just passed.
Stronger and Hotter. You're more than just looking lean.
Showing the bicycle crunch exercise.
Here are some pics of the P.U.S.Hang of it session on 5th November.

Mt.Climber. Ian and Kden doing good.
Keep it going!
Kevin bicycle crunch. I'm trolling.
Santana plank. Ian is did a different plank =.=

Class will still go on as usual on Saturday 10-11am, Sunday 11am-12pm. Drop by CRUZ FITNESS & FIGHT STUDIO to test your fitness level!



It has been an intense weekend + public holiday for me as well since I've joined some bootcamp session by the Alpha Wolf. I will blog about it more in the next post. Stay tune!

3 comments:

  1. Daniel, I look forward to see you in class! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no no... haha currently staying in KL. but will want to try the workout! :D

    ReplyDelete