Monday, November 21, 2011

Weather ain't stopping us training

Last Saturday, there was rain and flood in the evening.
Courtesy from The Star.
But that didn't stop P.U.S.H-ers and Alpha Wolf gang to workout.

I only can testify this by writing, as the rain and wind were too strong for us to take any pictures during our WON'T BACK DOWN bootcamp workout of the day. Although some of the workouts cut-short, but you will be amazed that they still continue with the workout while rain arrow piercing through the skin.

Julian's first time joining the bootcamp and this is this his comment.

Too bad my foot hurt that time it stop me from the workout, but still got soaked in the rain and it added more pain to my feet. But it was just temporal, I'm glad I made it there to just witness this bootcamp.

Mom said I could have just gone home earlier (no electricity at my housing area anyways) to avoid all the flood.
But no,
I waited,
stand with the packs,
won't back down,
shivering in the car.


Highlights of AFTER the workout:
Kevin's car got stuck in mud, extra workout for the guys to pull it out.
Some people got stuck in flood and have to wait for the rain to stop and water drain out abit to drive back home.
Faye, CRUZ Fitness owner, wheels came off while on her way home and can't help but to wait in her car shivering cold.
Me, stuck in some flood area but not for long, got home, no electricity, shower cold water like BAWS (boss) and have romantic candle light dinner.

Despite all, we've shown that it is absolutely worth to attend this day's bootcamp instead of regretting.

Hope our wolf pack attitude inspires you to live a much fuller life!

"Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever." Lance Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment