Saturday, May 5, 2012

Before & After: May 2012 Progression

My weight increased around 2-3kg from October til today.

Added once a week heavy lifting, proven on breaking plateau to get visible abs.
Trust your scale or mirror/clothes/measurement tape/your camera phone?

This?
Or this.
You tell me.


Alright, gotta take-off early for tomorrow's run.


 It's going to be my first 10km, whether I can make it under 1 hour or not, most important to me is that I'm able to finish it.

"Never quit!" - Borneo Combat Gym.

Special Announcement: There won't be any PUSH classes at Cruz Fitness & Fight Studio for May except 26th. Upgrading season.

However will keep the page and blog posted to get it going.

Awesome month, here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Jesse! Appreciate it. Btw really nice "work" place you have. =)

      Delete