Sunday, January 1, 2012

PUSH Fitness Goals 2012

Happy wonderful New Year 2012! Yes!


Remember previous post I've given a link to LeanBodyLifestyle on how to set a SMARTER fitness goals.

So, perhaps now you already have a certain set of goals and plans to achieve in this awesome year.


But, question is, how BAD you WANT them?


Here is some of the fitness goals, set by yours truly, to fulfill this year:
1. PUSH class to grow (to encourage more people to challenge themselves to a higher intensity exercise and to be made available at more than just CRUZ Fitness)

2. Complete a 10km marathon with a speed that I can impress myself(yes, I hate running. and this is a freaking challenge for me and i shall start training myself soon).

3. Experience more of other sports and workouts I never tried before.

4. Able to do full-form pull-ups, explosive push-ups, wall-free headstand and float (swimming-float).

5. Help family, friends, and clients to achieve fit, positive, and healthy lifestyle

6. Get myself slender, leaner and tone body for a fitness-model-like photoshoot as self-motivation and a gratitude to BodyRock.tv which in hope would also motivate and inspire others as well.

7. Get fitness trainer certifications - aiming for two.

8. Get more fitness gears (perhaps I should include a wishlist for column too).

These are some of my goals to attain this year, let's make this possible! Along with yours too!
No. no. I promise won't shout like that if I train you. lulz.
Wish you a wonderful 2012 ahead!

A little geeky-side of me - my fit Master Chief model.

1 comment:

  1. Health is the state of mental and physical well being of an individual. The science of medicine helps in maintaining health. However, it is also noticed that it is possible to maintain good health due to individual effort.

    intramax vitamin reviews

    ReplyDelete