Saturday, January 7, 2012

Get personal with PUSH's best friend, Mr.Gymboss

How's the beginning of the year treating you so far?
Did some PUSH beach workout at Nagapuri, Kuala Penyu. Burpees with Rendy.
I started with an awesome new working environment at CoreFitness as a Personal Trainer and membership consultant. Challenging and fun at the same time! I immediately fall in love with the job, colleagues, customers, clients and environment. Hope it keeps going on =)

Now back to the topic, as I was referring, Mr.Gymboss.
For old viewers, there's no stranger to this as I've introduce him in my Christmas' post.
 I love working out using interval timer,whether its low/mid or high intensity.
Mr.Gymboss & Jna.
 But of course, you already know I always prefer high intensity workouts.
Le high-kneening
Since I love doing HIIT, having a lightweight clip-on timer like Gymboss with two intervals itself is much more convenient for me to keep track than using apps on my phone.
Set set set, 20s 10s or 50s 10s. You decide.
You can set two intervals e.g. 20seconds interval doing cycling , next 10 seconds interval the next as rest and  set rounds you'll be repeating during the set.

I'll be featuring workouts from now and then with Gymboss timer setting.


Get one know by clicking HERE, so you can workout LIKE A GYMBOSS.

2 comments:

  1. I need to get one of this!!! BTW, happy to be working with you in CORE~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Li! I felt so fortunate to be part of energy team with you too! Hope our team keep us going to the top!

    ReplyDelete