Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jna, why become a trainer?

Tuesday, I had my first trainer session at Core Fitness and today the second along with two new PT recruits, Konea & Li.  You must be thinking "Wait, what? CORE FITNESS?!?!"

Okay, no surprises. Next month (year), officially will become a Personal Trainer at Core.

I'm so damn excited, I don't know why. Perhaps, its the passion that kicks in.

So as to relate to the title for today, Sam (Core's Managing Director) throw a question for us to ask OURSELVES - Why become a trainer?

This is my answer: I want to train people because everyone deserves to be fit.
It has now, become my life purpose.

 Very grateful started off as a PUSH Instructor at CFF and moving on to grow more at Core to help build the fitness industry in KK.

No worries, PUSH classes will still be available at CFF during my offdays at Core, no matter how busy I will be (I will still be teaching part-time 1 subject at Pine, my current job as a lecturer, which I left full-time to go into fitness). Lecturing is awesome, I figure since at my current age I should explore more on other kinds of passion, which obviously fitness plays a major role here.

Alright PUSH class for this weekend!
2 Hours Special Series - Station Circuit 33 & HIIT it!
Sunday 2pm-4pm 



18th December 2011

Come soak in sweat, feel the burn, and get fitter! All at Cruz Fitness + Fight Studio, next to KFC Putatan.

No comments:

Post a Comment