Thursday, June 28, 2012

PUSH Fitness Class is BACK! Now at Kinabalu Fighters!

  After a few months of on and off classes, am SO GLAD to have PUSH class up and running again!
Thanks Leanna photography and team. Skin looks so smooth here lulz.
 I never thought (or maybe subconsciously I did. Thank you, Jna's thoughts, muaks muaks muaks.) that PUSH would have expand in collaboration with Kinabalu Fighters Martial Art & Fitness (Kinabalu Fighters Club, then, fight club that I train Muay Thai with).

Besides PUSH Classes, also will teaching Ladies Kickboxing, Kids Muay Thai and Relief & Recovery Stretch. All officially up and running by next week!

Ladies, what are you waiting for? No guys, no worries on touchy touchy!

Flex. Don't just cardio and/or bodybuilding.
We also offer private training 1:1 or group. If you like me to train, I'm free to do so on weekdays in between my classes i.e 1pm - 5pm.

Weight lost, shape up, low impact, muay thai basics and also lifestyle motivation
Oh, and I might introduce pilates class since I had my first pilates workshop with Yuen at Borneo Fitness Academy.

Thank you, almighty God. Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Kinabalu Fighters! Thank you, Julian! Thank you, Fara. And Thank you, Nex. Thank you, Borneo Combat Gym. Thank you, coach Alvin. Thank you, coach Randall. Thank you, awesome mummy (she's so supportive, I LOVE HER)! So grateful that these are my awesome partners now. Its all happening!

 I'd also like to thank Cruz Fitness & Fight Studio (especially miss positive Faye and the fitness junkie bunch) for being the first pioneer to have PUSH class and also Core Fitness (awesome bunch of ex-colleagues) the opportunity to learn and experience personal trainer.
Here is your gift =)
Also gratitude shout outs to those who inspired me on many other aspects of fitness/sports:
 Massy on running. Despite I hate it so much, I ran my first 10km on BIM2012.
 Sakuya on resting. Yes, my chu, the importance of rest!
 Kyo aka MILKSHAKE on weight training.
 Ian aka Mr. Partehhhhh on strength training.
 Alpha Wolf Bootcamp BRING IT ON RAWRRRRRR.
 My previous CoreFitness client, Jiha, who lost over 10kgs during training with me and now still continue with a fit n healthy lifestyle. I'm waiting for that treat you promise! ;)
 My current clients - you know who you are ;) all of you are sunshine to me.
 And all of you awesome friends who encouraged and supported me.
 Also readers who appreciate my blog posts.

Learning and sharing fitness to the community has been a wonderful journey and I am continuing to do so. Time for local community to get fit, healthy, prosper, happy and love life!

2 comments:

  1. I need some help with stretching/conditioning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come come. Arrange a time when I can help j00 XD

    ReplyDelete