Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Borneo International Marathon 2012 & Healthy foods

Last Sunday was my first time joining a 10KM marathon.

 I did mentioned that it was one of my resolution this year is to hit a first full blast 10km run, even though I HATE running so much (still the worst IMO til this date, LOL).

The evening before the race, I decided to make myself some salad to compliment my plain pasta.
Japanese cucumber, tomatoes, and lettuce.
Make  big bowl so my family could enjoy it too.
Toss together with lime juice, sesame oil and black pepper. Also added small amount of Splenda to taste.
 Then woke up at 2:30am for a pre-run meal
Rolled oats, bananas, and cranberries
 When its about 6:10am (6:15am is our starting time), guess who we met?
JJ, Ean, Cassie and Rica joining 10km too.
The Hitz.fm Morning and KK crew.


Yay for self-portrait mode on Galaxy Note.
 Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This the beginning, I had to take off my buns as they are starting to fall off as I increased my pace. Picture credits to Totoy Yapp
 I wanted to go under 1hour upon reaching the finishing line but....
Notbad.jpg
 Close enough... and extra 4minutes and 24seconds.

Muay-ing time!
Lets just say my post-meal wasn't too "healthy" to show here hehehe but you may check it out at my personal blog for BIM2012 post later.


 Considering a half-marathon next year, but I got to beat my best first, which is under 1hour for 10km still.

Just want to make a final clarification again, the fact that I still HATE running. Lmao. Now back to good old intense interval training.

Looking forward to continue this awesome month!

1 comment: