Monday, April 2, 2012

Homebased/Online Programs that seems legit

I'm a huge fan when it comes to homeworkout. Why? Simply because I started to become obsess with fitness its from home.



I first blogged about how this all happened when I was following Bodyrock.tv, which was then hosted by Zuzana Light.

However, if you are looking for some legit homebased/online-workout and programs and nutritional info, here are of my picks:
 1. Beachbody.com - famous for their homeworkout programs such as P90X, Insanity, RevAbs
 2. ScoobyWorkshop - very informative. highly recommended to those who who wants to increase some serious mass naturally. Best of all, its FREE!
 3. GSPrushfit - MMA conditioning program by my fav fighter, George St.Pierre
 4. StreamFIT - Trainer BJ is super funny and enthusiastic!
 5. Fitness Blender - My new favorite! Step-by-step guide, no stupid musics, and its free! I think they should really shut up and take my money.

P/S:  PUSH Class APRIL schedule:
7th SATurday 10am-12pm (2hours)
14th SATurday 10am-12pm (2hours)

21st SATurday 10am-12pm (2hours)

*28th SUNday 10am-12pm (2hours)
Venue: CRUZ FITNESS & FIGHT STUDIO, Putatan.



No comments:

Post a Comment